The process of getting a commission done by CGR Painters is pretty straight forward. We’ll outline the process below and get you on the path to having quality painted miniatures for your games.
1. Determine what you want painted or ask CGR to help you design an army.
2. Send us an email or fill out the webform and include what you would like painted. Make sure to include the following:
What size mini: 15mm, 20mm 25mm, 28mm, other
Mfg of minis:
Basing required: just paint figs or cgr does basing
Basing sourced: client provides bare bases or CGR acquires bases
Models: client provides or CGR acquires
Model material: metal, plastic, finecast, resin
Model Assembly Required: yes/no
Standard service or Expedited service?
Specific date required to have completed models back in you hands?
Reference material: not required, but any URLS, book names, etc that the client is using for examples of how they want it painted and colors.
Paint Level: HTT (High Table Top) or IDQ (Insane Display Quality)?
2. We will generally replay with a quote within 48 hours and most of the time much sooner. This will begin the communications between us.
3. Once you are happy with the quote and desire to go forward a deposit is required, or if you are supplying the raw models, the models will need to be shipped to CGR.
4. CGR will then paint them per the quote and if any questions arise, we will get in touch with you for clarification.
5. Photos of the final project are taken and then emailed to you for approval and a final invoice is sent.
6. Once payment is completed, your awesome looking painted models are shipped to you and will be ready for the gaming table.
7. When the models are received, please provide feedback to us and let us know that you are satisfied with the project.
How to Pay
CGR accepts Paypal but other options for billing available .
For commissions we invoice thru Paypal and depending on the size of the order you can pay for it all up front (a few of our customers like to do this) OR 1/2 up front and 1/2 at end of project (most of our customers go this way)
In a Hurry?
We also offer an expedited service for those clients that have to have their stuff in a hurry – this would be an additional 30-50% added to the cost of the original commission quote. This cost depends on how fast you need your figures back and how complicated the project is.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Because of the service that we provide here at CGR Painters, we ask for a 25-50% deposit before starting your project. This is binding and commits you to the completion of the project. You are making a commitment to see the project through and not cancel it for any reason.
There are no cash refunds except at the discretion of CGR Painters. We are willing to re-work a project or possibly give a store credit.
All sales are final to out-of-country clients. Take a good look at the photos (we are happy to take more or make alterations). Once a project reaches customs there are no returns! We can’t be responsible after that. That doesn’t mean we won’t work with you, it just means we’re not technically required to.
This document covers our Terms and Conditions of Service, and accompanies the Service Guide.